Whether it is a Blackberry or a Huawei, there is no guarantee they will not explode causing bodily harm and deaths.
And the recent tragic incident surrounding the death of the Cradle Fund Snd Bhd CEO Nazrin Hassan is a tough lesson for all mobile phone users.
Don’t charge your phone in your bedroom. This is the message learned from the tragic events last week.
On June 14, news broke out Nazrin Hassan’s untimely demise.
According to reports, the CEO was charging his phone in his bedroom when it exploded.
He was hit by shrapnel and this might have led to his demise.
The Malaysian Gazette online portal said Nazrin owned two phones, a Blackberry and a Huawei.
There are no reports which phone exploded, causing his death and leaving 3 young children fatherless.
The police said Nazrin was stuck in the fire in his room at Mutiara Damansara and the possibility is he suffocated due to the smoke from the fire.
The incident is a warning to mobile phone users not to trust the gadgets and to charge them or keep them in safer areas when not in use.
Mobile phones and power banks can be dangerous items in the pockets too.
The video below shows a horrific event where a mobile phone explodes in a man’s pocket.
The scene took place at a Mumbai restaurant.
— ANI (@ANI) June 5, 2018
Follow us on Social Media
Send in your scoops to email@example.com