Tag: PMD

PMD explodes in kids’ room, starts fire in Bukit Batok flat

Singapore — A Personal Mobility Device (PMD) that exploded in a children’s bedroom drove a family running from their flat because of the fire...

20-year-old man dies after PMD catches fire in Woodlands lift, neighbour hears sound of...

Singapore – The neighbour of a man who died from severe burn injuries after his personal mobility device (PMD) caught fire in a lift...

Ho Ching calls for bicycle and PMD registration and licensing

Singapore – With the increasing cases of reckless behaviour shown by cyclists and personal mobility device (PMD) users endangering road safety, calls have been...

PMD rider who assaulted strolling couple and said ‘it’s not your father’s road’ sent...

Singapore – A man who rode a personal mobility device (PMD) while drunk and assaulted a couple was sentenced to jail for 13 months,...

SCDF puts out fire in Yishun caused by charging e-bike

Singapore – After the incident of another fire caused by a charging Power-Assisted Bicycle (PAB) in an HDB flat, members of the public have...

E-scooter rider collided with woman, causing her to fall and fracture skull

Singapore -- An e-scooter rider was sentenced to jail and a fine on Friday (Aug 21) for colliding with a 24-year-old woman, causing her...

10 youths arrested for riding on e-bicycles along Sheares Avenue

Ten people between the ages of 16 and 25 have been arrested by the police for their suspected involvement in a case of dangerous...

PMD riders go for joyride on the road, netizens question enforcement

Singapore – As the circuit breaker period continues in the country, it appears that a few members of the public consider the lack of...

Circuit Breaker breakers: Youth riding PMDs going more than 40km/h in CTE tunnel

Singapore – A few days into the circuit breaker period, a group of youths were caught on cam breaking the law by riding their...

Fire at Rivervale Walk caused by charging PMD, says SCDF, 3 rescued, 80 evacuated

Singapore—A charging Personal Mobility Device (PMD) caused a fire in a 4th floor unit at Block 111 Rivervale Walk on early Tuesday morning (Match...
Theindependent