iProperty.com winners include Sky Vue, Ecopolitan
Online property portal iProperty.com is pleased to announce the 15 winners for its 2013 People’s Choice Awards, Singapore’s only consumer-selected awards for property developers and home service providers. This year’s winners were selected based on consumers’ preference for properties such as premium interiors and unique home spaces.
The awards ceremony was held at Shanghai Dolly and attended by nominees and industry leaders.
Some of the winners announced Wednesday evening include Ferra (Object of Desire award), Belgravia Villas (Life’s a Beach award), Sky Vue (Most Popular Singapore award), and Hallmark Residences (City Slickers award).
Ferra, developed by Far East Organisation and designed by Italian supercar designer Pininfarina, was awarded the Object of Desire award. Ferra signals a growing trend of developers co-branding properties to attract customers.
The Life’s a Beach award went to Belgravia Villas by Tong Eng Brothers Pte Ltd. Situated in Ang Mo Kio, each five-storey home comes with a personalised lift, appliances and fittings from De Dietrich and Smeg, sanitary wares from Villeroy and Boch, and faucets and shower systems from Grohe.
Ecopolitan by Qingjian Realty (South Pacific) Group Pte Ltd won the Supersize Me award, thanks to its co-space concept that allows homeowners to reconfigure their spaces to suit their needs, while Camberwell from Cube Corporation clinched the Most Popular Australia award. Like Ecopolitan, Camberwell offers similar configurable spaces, using mobile walls between living areas and bedrooms to optimise space in its one-bedroom apartments.
The Most Popular Singapore Award, which recognizes properties with outstanding features such as a kitchen that transforms into a balcony, went to Sky Vue by CapitaLand Singapore Limited. During its launch in September this year, Sky Vue sold 86% of its 694 units. “Sky Vue was the best-selling project in Singapore…It also affirms Bishan’s popularity, especially those developments catering to home buyers from different market segments.” Said Mr Wong Heang Fine, CEO (Residential) of CapitaLand Singapore.
Sean Tan, General Manager of iProperty.com Singapore, said, “Consumers have been spoilt for choice during the property market boom. The winning properties have kept up with the latest trends and provided additional finishing touches to stand out from the crowd.”
Votes for overseas properties apart from Australia were decided by the amenities and facilities provided within the developments. Country Garden Danga Bay Sdn Bhd by Country Garden Group, winner of Most Popular Malaysia, came with commercial, leisure and entertainment amenities.
The Most Popular Indonesia Award was a tie between Kemang Village by PT Lippo Karawaci and Montigo Resorts by KOP Properties Pte Ltd. The former was designed to meet the needs of guests and residents, while the latter offers a private infinity pool and a cabana with every unit.
The 15 winners for this year’s People’s Choice Awards are:
1. Object of Desire Award: Ferra (Far East Organization)
2. City Slickers Award: Hallmark Residences (MCL Land (Prime) Pte Ltd)
3. Supersize Me Award: Ecopolitan (Qingjian Realty (South Pacific) Group Pte Ltd)
4. Life’s a Beach Award: Belgravia Villas (Tong Eng Brothers Pte Ltd)
5. Most Popular Malaysia: Country Garden Danga Bay Sdn Bhd (Country Garden Group)
6. Most Popular Australia: Camberwell Ltd (Cube Corporation)
7. Most Popular Singapore: Sky Vue (CapitaLand Singapore Limited)
8. Most Popular Indonesia: Kemang Village (PT Lippo Karawaci) & Montigo Resorts Nongsa (KOP Properties Pte Ltd)
9. Most Popular Philippines: Escala Salcedo (Alveo Land Corporation)
10. Best Home Mortgage Loan Provider: OCBC Bank
11. Best Home Insurance Provider: DBS Bank Ltd
12. Best Home Furnishing Store: Courts (Singapore) Pte Ltd
13. Best Home Electronic Brand: BOSCH Home Appliances
14. Best Home Storage Brand: Lock+Store
15. Best Real Estate Investment Company: Solomon Alliance Management Pte Ltd
The iProperty.com People’s Choice Awards is an annual competition that gives consumers a platform to choose their preferred properties and home services, which gives developers and home service providers insights into consumer preference. The Awards are part of iProperty.com’s efforts to provide up-to-date information on the property market.Follow us on Social Media
Send in your scoops to firstname.lastname@example.org