The extremely strict rules a poor man’s controlling girlfriend imposed on him went viral when Twitter user @kkeyes96 found the terrifying rules list when the beleaguered boyfriend traded his car to him.
Part of what appears to be a contract, the exacting girlfriend demands that her boyfriend must tell her he loves her at least once a day, do whatever she asks without question but never get any at her about a single thing, and that her boyfriend should never take more than ten minutes to text her back under any circumstance.
The overly possessive woman also prohibits her partner from having “a single girls phone number,” following any girls on social media or looking at any girl. She also demands her boyfriend’s undivided attention and makes it clear that he cannot hang out with specific friends at all and that he can only spend time with his approved friends no more than two times a week.
Thinking forward, the woman even clarifies that her boyfriend’s “friends will RARELY be allowed over” in the event that they move in and that her partner is “NOT to ditch me for your friends.”
@kkeyes96 photograph showing the full list of terrifying rules went viral so quickly that he was forced to delete the original tweet since netizens misunderstood that the rules were written by his own girlfriend. @kkeyes96 only uploaded a partial image of the list when he re-uploaded his tweet.
Fortunately, Bored Panda – a website that runs on user-generated content – managed to save the full list of rules to their website:
Here are the 22 rules, in case you cannot read the above:
– You are NOT to have a single girls phone number
– You are NOT to follow them on any social media (including Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter)
– You are NOT to hang out with Keegan (including his house or anywhere in public)
– You are NOT to go to Honda without me
– You are NOT to hang out with your friends more than two times a week
– You are NOT to look at a single girl
– If girls come up to you at any place or anytime you are to WALK away
– Mo is to NOT hang out [with] us every time we hang out
– You are NOT to ask for head
– You are NOT to get mad at me about a single thing ever again
– You are NOT to bring up Tyler, Noah, Deven, or Josh ever again
– You are NOT allowed to drink unless I am with you
– I am allowed to do a phone check when EVER I please
– If we move in there are NEVER to be girls at our house
– If we move in together your friends will RARELY be allowed over
– If I catch you around girls I kill you
– You are NOT to ditch me for your friends
– Austin does NOT CONTROL WHEN I HANG OUT WITH YOU!
– We are to go on a legit date once every two weeks at least
– If I say jump you say “how high princess”
– You are to make sure you tell me you love me once a day at least so I know your not messing around
– You are to NEVER take longer than 10 mins to text me back
Netizens responding to the video asserted that such controlling behaviour should not be tolerated and that the man hopefully walked away:
Send in your scoop to email@example.com