// Adds dimensions UUID, Author and Topic into GA4
Monday, August 17, 2026
27.4 C
Singapore

Aaron Carter is now a father!

Hollywood — On Nov 22 (Monday), Aaron, 33 made an announcement on Instagram that he and his fianceé Melanie Martin has welcomed a healthy baby boy into this world. In the post, Aaron is seen cutting the umbilical cord of his son, who was named Prince Lyric Carter.

People who grew up in the nineties will surely be familiar with Aaron Carter, singer as well as the younger brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter.

It seems not too long ago that we saw the younger Carter debuting his musical career at the tender age of seven and now, he has just become a father!

Aaron accompanied the post with this caption: “Emergency C Section after 13 hours of labor but my fiancé is in great health thank you lord and the incredibly sweet loving staff here. Prince is precious I love you son. Your mommy loves you as I drop tears on the phone. This is me cutting his umbilical cord my precious family #TheCarters @missmelaniemartin I’m so proud of you hunny you did it I Love you with all my heart my beautiful blessings from god 😇 😍👨‍👩‍👦💪🌹”

In response to that, Melanie wrote: “I love you guys so much thank you sooo much baby for taking such great care of me during the labor ❤️you made me feel so safe. So excited to start this new journey with my babies. 💕💕💕”

baby 1
Photo: Instagram screengrab/aaroncarter

Celebrity gossip site TMZ broke the happy news. In January 2020, the couple first announced their relationship. Back in April last year, Aaron and Melanie announced that they were expecting a child. However, two months later during a YouTube live stream, the couple announced that Melanie went through a miscarriage due to stress.

Nevertheless, the couple did not give up and almost a year after getting engaged in June 2020, in April, the couple shared that Melanie was pregnant by sharing photos of a sonogram. /TISG

 

- Advertisement -

Hot this week

‘Singapore is very rich’ — Chinese national man says as the reason for breaking into SG homes on his first visit, stealing more than...

He burgled homes on his first visit to Singapore after finding the country “rich”. The defense lawyers also said the accused’s offenses were “amateurish”.

Maid gets 8 weeks’ jail for pushing 94 y/o employer down while removing his walking stick, causing head injury in fall

The domestic helper lost her temper after her employer repeatedly struck her bedroom door with his walking stick, asking for food

Popular Categories

document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", () => { const trigger = document.getElementById("ads-trigger"); if ('IntersectionObserver' in window && trigger) { const observer = new IntersectionObserver((entries, observer) => { entries.forEach(entry => { if (entry.isIntersecting) { lazyLoader(); // You should define lazyLoader() elsewhere or inline here observer.unobserve(entry.target); // Run once } }); }, { rootMargin: '800px', threshold: 0.1 }); observer.observe(trigger); } else { // Fallback setTimeout(lazyLoader, 3000); } });
// //
Enable Notifications OK No thanks