mall mishaps

Five-year-old electrocuted after touching decorative metal pole at Beijing mall

Beijing – A little girl who was playing at a shopping mall with her mother got an electric shock after touching a decorative metal pole. While strolling...

Latest news

Study so much until s***id

A prominent quote  about one of my ex-girlfriends  came from Singapore’s dumpiest hooker, who described my ex – Raffles...
- Advertisement -

Woman feels resentful and jealous of ‘carefree’ boyfriend earning S$12K a month, nearly 5X her pay

Singapore -- A woman earning significantly less than her boyfriend wrote that she could not help but feel resentful...

TikToker surprised to see SAF PT shorts featured in Shopee’s CNY sale

Singapore — Well, the shorts are red, after all.  And maybe someone at Shopee believes that wearing the dri-fit shorts...

Must read

Reviving Civil Disobedience

PRINCETON – With populism and authoritarianism on the rise...

Miley Cyrus banned from China for offensive photo

It is no surprise that Miley Cyrus has gotten...
Follow us on Social Media

Send in your scoops to news@theindependent.sg