A 14-year-old schoolboy played truant while wearing his school uniform in Kuantan to drink alcohol.
He passed out after consuming cheap alcohol and was found knocked out on a bench near his school.
An ambulance was called in to rush him to Tengku Ampuan Afzan hospital.
Fearing that he had methanol poisoning his medical report showed otherwise and poisoning was ruled out. The student and his parents have been asked to be part of a counselling session with the District Education officer.
Send in your scoop to email@example.com