A reader of this publication said that she found a stapler pin in a tub of Milo ice-cream.
The reader who prefers to remain anonymous bought the tub of ice-cream from a Giant supermarket in Choa Chu Kang. The ice-cream tub was sealed when she opened it. She found the the stapler pin in the ice-cream just before she ate it.
“Good thing I found it before I put it into my mouth. Imagine if my kids had eaten it,” she said.
She has emailed a complaint to Nestle which promotes Milo here and is waiting for their response.
“Be careful if you have to eat the stuff,” she cautions.Follow us on Social Media
Send in your scoops to email@example.com