Shin Min Daily News reported the case of a malfunctioning elevator in block 317, Ang Mo Kio St 31.
At about 7.15pm last night (7 Mar) a 36-year-old domestic worker who was to pick-up her employer’s two daughters from tuition, entered the lift. To her horror, once she entered the the lift at the 3rd floor, it moved rapidly up to the 20th floor, throwing the worker to the floor.
She was trapped in the lift for over an hour-and-a-half, until she was eventually rescued by the firemen from Singapore Civil Defence Force.
Despite being traumatised by the incident, she did not sustain visible injury. The worker has vowed never to take the lift again.Follow us on Social Media
Send in your scoops to firstname.lastname@example.orgNo tags for this post.