South Korean actress Ku Hye Sun shared two photos on Instagram on Sept 3, around 8pm, KST.
She added the caption “Become a human” later on and then changed it to, “All I really want is an apology.”
The first photo showed two pieces of paper, one titled “Things that Ahn Jae Hyun should be careful not to do (until March)” and one titled “Things Ku Hye Sun should be careful not to do.”
The list of rules for Ahn Jae Hyun reads:
- If drinking outside, drink only until 11 p.m.
- Don’t drink to the point of losing consciousness (be moderate).
- Don’t be stubborn.
- Don’t cause harm to others.
- Put away your clothes when you take them off.
- Clean up your food and dishes after eating (don’t pile them in the sink).
- Put laundry in the laundry room.
- Even if you’re feeling good because you’re drunk, don’t yell or slap or use other forms of violence.
- Come home by midnight (apart from filming).
- Clean up after the cat once every seven days.
- Be careful what you say (especially what you say about others).
- Put away your shoes.
The list with Ku Hye Sun’s name contains only the word, “Nothing.” The second photo in the Instagram post shows Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun’s signatures on the back of the paper, suggesting that both of them agreed to this list of rules.
Earlier on the same day, Ku Hye Sun shared a post in which she said that she could not divorce Ahn Jae Hyun due to custody issues over their cat.
Ku Hye Sun has now spoken out against Ahn Jae Hyun in regards to the cat Anju.
Originally Ahn Jae Hyun’s cat from 2014, Anju became one of the couple’s family pets after their marriage in 2016.
On September 3, Ku Hye Sun posted the following caption on Instagram with a photo:
Anju. [The cat] has spent a longer time with me and is my pet. He didn’t properly feed or clean up after the cat’s poop a single time but announced our divorce and took the cat, so we cannot get divorced.
Updated September 3 KST: Ku Hye Sun has now included in her Instagram post in brackets, “I have been raising the cat since before our marriage.” -/TISG
Follow us on Social Media
Send in your scoops to firstname.lastname@example.org