Facebook is banking on Workplace in its mission to bring the world closer by giving people the power to build stronger and connected communities.
Workplace is here to help build communities both locally and globally.
“Like the time we built Workplace to give the world a place to collaborate and work together; designed for organizations of all shapes, sizes, and industries. B
“ut we didn’t want to limit this to just the businesses to work better, smarter and faster using Workplace.
“That is why Workplace for Good is proud to donate its intuitive work tools free of charge to nonprofits and staff of educational institutions to help teams connect, communicate, collaborate and create change in their community today. After all, they say that the greatest work has the greatest purpose,” said Facebook in a media release.
The release gave a guidance how Workplace can work for Nonprofits:
- Bring next-generation technology to front-line workers with mobile apps for instant messaging and video calls
- Save time and money by creating self-serve repositories and collaboration spaces
- Keep volunteers up to speed through multi-company groups
- Integrate with existing intranet and file-sharing tools
- Create ‘FYI’ groups and use Live video for organization-wide announcements
Launched in October 2016, Workplace by Facebook is an online collaboration tool that is used by more than 30,000 organizations globally to share ideas, brainstorm, create campaigns and achieve more together.
In Malaysia, companies like AirAsia, DiGi, Gamuda, Mydin and Axiata are some of the many that have adopted this work tool to transform internal culture and communications that will help drive greater efficiency and productivity among their employees.
Follow us on Social Media
Send in your scoops to firstname.lastname@example.org