Huawei customers can now redeem complimentary beverages from homegrown tea joint, Partea.
To enjoy this offer, Huawei customers can head down to any of the Partea outlets island wide during the two weekends, the 5th and 12th July while stocks last.
Partea’s menu has close to 30 types of beverages to choose from, from its signature Rainbow Fruit Tea series, Rose Pu’er Fruit Tea and other premium tea selections.
All you have to do is show your Huawei phone at the counter and register as a Partea member for free.
The promotion is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 2pm on the weekend of 5-7 July and 12-14 July.
Singaporean brand Partea is known for its colourful array of fruit teas which are brewed with premium hand-picked tea leaves sourced from Taiwan and China.
To add to the occasion, Huawei also recently announced that its flagship P30 Series has reached a sales record of 10 million smartphones shipped globally within the three months of its launch.
Existing Huawei customers can also head down to any of the Huawei Service Centres at Somerset 313 or Westgate for its monthly Service Day. Customers can enjoy complimentary after-sales care including screen protector application and more.
*Huawei x Partea Offer Terms & conditions:
- Promotion will be available at all Partea outlets listed here except Orchard Plaza: https://bit.ly/323BB1Q. Excluding Downtown Gallery and Clifford Centre on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Promotion is valid for two weekends in the month of July: 5 – 7 July and 12 -14 July, from 11am – 2pm, applicable for Huawei users who show their Huawei phones over the counter.
- All Huawei mobile phone users who are non-Partea members, can instantly join the free membership at any outlet to enjoy the deal.
- Complimentary drinks are limited to the first 300 customers in each participating outlet per day.
- Customers are entitled to any drink on the menu, limited to one redemption per customer, per day.
- For more information about Partea and locations, visit https://partea.com.sg/en_SG/